A T T I T U D E:
Your success, health, happiness, and wealth can be attributed to the choice of your attitude.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Chicken Parmesan

Recipe:

2 egg whites

1/4 cup pureed spinach

1/2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs with seasoning ( recipe below)

Tomato sauce

1/4 to 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese.

To Make:

Beat the egg whites and pureed spinach together

Dip the thawed chicken in the egg white and spinach. Then coat in the bread crumbs.
Place in a heated skilled sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and a 1 Tbs of olive oil. Brown chicken on both sides. Then place the chicken on a cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Top with the tomato sauce and grated cheese. Bake at 350 until cheese is browned and chicken is cooked through.


Bread Crumbs:

The bread crumbs I use is from my homemade whole wheat bread. I take the heals and any bread that gets dried out and place it in a blender. I add seasoning like garlic powder, italian seasonings, oregano, and some basil. I freeze it and use when I make this dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment