A T T I T U D E:
Your success, health, happiness, and wealth can be attributed to the choice of your attitude.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pork chops with balsamic glazed apples


This recipe was Fantastic!! I was in such a hurry to get to work and I had unthawed the pork chops for dinner. What I usually do is bake my pork chops with apples and they turn out so tender but I didn't have time! So I put this together in the skillet and it was ready and on the table in less than 1/2 hour. And the pork chops were tender and so much flavor. Our family loved it and I hope yours will to!

Recipe:

4 pork loin chops

1 apple sliced

1/2 small onion sliced or diced

1/2 Tbs Rosemary

1 tsp brown sugar

1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar

1 Tbs olive oil

To Make:

Heat a large skillet and spray with nonstick cooking stray. Drizzle the olive oil in the pan. Use a paper towel and dry the pork chops ( this helps them to brown nicely) and using olive oil gives the pork time to cook without burning. Place the pork chops in the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook on each side for about 5 min. When pork is cooked through remove it and place it on a dish and cover with tin foil or place it in the microwave. In the pan combine the apple slices, sugar, rosemary, onions, and balsamic vinegar. Cover and let it reduce. When the apples and onions are tender remove from stove and top the pork chops.

No comments:

Post a Comment