A T T I T U D E:
Your success, health, happiness, and wealth can be attributed to the choice of your attitude.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Brushetta Pizza

Recipe:

1 whole wheat english muffin cut in half -I put mine in the toaster while I cut up the vegetables.

3 slices of a sweet red and yellow bell pepper, diced

1 small Roma tomato, diced

A few leafs of spinach chopped fine (optional)

1/4 cup Feta Cheese

1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese

1/2 cup tomato sauce

Italian seasoning

Garlic powder

To Make:

Once muffins are toasted spread tomato sauce on top. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Mix the veggies together and pile them on top- can add spinach at this point. Top with Feta and Mozzarella. Bake at 400 until cheese is bubbly and starts to brown.

I love these because you can add or take away what you want. For the kiddo's add some pureed carrots, sweet potato, or spinach to the sauce. THEY WILL NEVER KNOW :)

2 comments:

  1. love this mini pizza recipe. way better than my grandma's that I have been using. don't tell her i said that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! No worries I won't tell. It is great! I could eat this one frequently!

    ReplyDelete