A T T I T U D E:
Your success, health, happiness, and wealth can be attributed to the choice of your attitude.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chicken noodle soup


Chicken noodle soup:

boil 1-2 chicken breasts in a large pot of water.

2-3 carrots chopped

2-3 celery stalks chopped

1/4 onion diced ( I don't like a ton of onion, but you could use more for flavoring)

4-6 chicken flavored bullion cubes

salt and pepper to taste

whole wheat homemade noodles would be so much better-I will see what I can do to make some- but for now I used country pasta homemade style egg pasta.

boil chicken and veggies until tender and chicken is cooked through. Take chicken out and dice or shred. Replace chicken and add the noodles. Less noodles=less carbs continue to cook until noodles are tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment