A T T I T U D E:
Your success, health, happiness, and wealth can be attributed to the choice of your attitude.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Turkey Taco Salad


Even my son loved this! The recipe below is for a single serving. I browned all of the turkey to feed my whole family and adjusted the recipe accordingly.

Turkey Taco Salad:

2 cups cleaned, chopped romaine lettuce leaves

4 oz lean white turkey, ground- you need to check the calories because some ground turkey can be really unhealthy!

1/4 cup canned tomato sauce

1 garlic clove, minced

1 roma tomatoe

2 1 inch slices of avocado

3 olives cut up

Shredded cheese

2 TBSP. reduced-fat no sugar ranch dressing

crushed tortilla chips (optional) I left it off

heat the fry pan and coat with nonstick cooking spray. Add the turkey and garlic, brown. Add tomato sauce cook until heated through. Pile everything on top of the lettuce and drizzle a very small amount of ranch .

Recipe from beachbody.com


No comments:

Post a Comment