A T T I T U D E:
Your success, health, happiness, and wealth can be attributed to the choice of your attitude.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vegetarian Casadia


I love these tortillas they are only 4g carbs. You will see these a lot with my recipes:)
I seriously could eat this every night!

Recipe:

1 can reduced sodium black beans, drained and rinsed

1/2 sweet red bell pepper, diced

1/2 ripe avocado diced

1 large handful of fresh spinach, washed and chopped

1/2 cup shredded mozzorella cheese

juice of 1/2 a small lemon

sprinkle with garlic salt

combine all ingredients together.

Heat griddle and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place tortilla on griddle and fill with black bean mixture. You can either fold the tortilla in half or top with another and cut into triangles when done. Brown tortilla on both sides. Serve with salsa and low-fat sour cream or I use nonfat plain yogurt.

2 comments:

  1. I thought there was more in this when you made it for us. Didn't you put corn and something else too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, it really is just whatever I have on hand. It's just that corn has more carbs in it as far as veggies go, so I try to minimize it. But you can add corn, any kind of bean, your favorite cheese, the possibilities are endless with these.

    ReplyDelete