A T T I T U D E:
Your success, health, happiness, and wealth can be attributed to the choice of your attitude.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Grilled Chicken with sauteed mushrooms

This meal is So So easy and Mmmmmm good. It is a diabetic friendly version of my Chicken and Rice casserole. Which had a ton of rice and diced chicken and you threw it all in one big dish. This version I must say was 10 time easier and you forgo all those carbs!

I just grilled a 5oz chicken breast on the George Foreman Grill

To saute the mushrooms I used a nonstick pan. Heat the pan then spread like 1/2 tbs of butter (yes I used butter) add mushrooms and a dash of salt. Saute until mushrooms are tender. DON'T CROWD THE MUSHROOMS! They cook so much better if you give them room :)

Sauce:

3/4 cup fat free milk

1/2 cup light Miracle Whip

1 can cream of Chicken soup

3/4 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese

Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and cook on medium heat until it is a creamy consistency.


2 comments: