A T T I T U D E:
Your success, health, happiness, and wealth can be attributed to the choice of your attitude.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cheesy Cauliflower


I know this is a repost for you but the first pictures where HORRIBLE and this side dish is so yummy I felt like I needed to give it more credit. So I made it again and tried to get some pretty pics of it. This side really is delish!!!

Recipe:

1 head of cauliflower

1/3 cup light miracle whip or light mayo

1/8 cup mustard (I added just a little more- my preference)

1/4 cup parmesan cheese

2/3 cup grated cheese- can use more or less depending on how you like it

TO MAKE:

Steam cauliflower in a large pot until tender. Take it out and place it on a towel to dip off excess water. In a small mixing bowl combine the miracle whip or mayo and mustard. Place the cauliflower in a baking dish and top with the mayo/mustard sauce. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and top with the grated cheese.
Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and starts to turn golden brown. Serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment