A T T I T U D E:
Your success, health, happiness, and wealth can be attributed to the choice of your attitude.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

whole wheat biscuits






whole wheat biscuits:

2 cups whole wheat

4tsp baking powder

1tbs honey

3/4 tsp salt

1/4 cup canola oil

1 cup buttermilk ( I added more)

Combine ingredients and turn out on floured surface. Knead dough and roll out into 3/4 inch thickness. Cut with a biscuit cutter ( I just use a cup) and place on cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 350 until tops turn golden brown. After I took them out of the oven I sprayed them with I Can't Believe it's Not butter Spray ( No calories, No Carbs) Serve warm with honey or sugar free jam. We used them for biscuits and gravy. They turned out very nice. My kids had more than one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment